16 Nov How to Apply for a Permit
Salt Lake City Fire Requires a Permit for the Following Activities:
- Amusement Building Operations
- Emergency Radio Repeater (BDA/DAS) Operation
- Firework Retail Sales or Display
- Flame Effects Before an Audience
- Flammable Liquid Storage Tank Installation / Removal
- Food Truck Operation
- Hazardous Material Dispense / Use
- High Rise Building Occupancy
- Places of Assembly
- State Licensed Childcare Facility
- Tents or Canopies at Public Events
- Firewatch – Report Monitoring for Down an Occupancy
Salt Lake City assesses a fee for all inspections related to the permitting process. A full listing of fees can be found here.
Don’t hesitate to contact Fire Department staff if you experience any problems: 801-799-4103 or email [email protected].